Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mr McD Cross Trains!

Morning guy's hope you are all safe and well after the fantastic snow we saw over the weekend? I was regretting the decision not to clear our garden path this morning as I went arse over elbow this morning on the way to work!


Running has been off the agenda for the last week following the aggravated knee injury sustained last weekend while taking a scenic 12 mile run through the inner city beauty spots of Loughborugh Junction, Stockwell, Steatham and Sydenham.


I have however taken to the water and the bike to keep the momentum going.


To keep your enthusiasm going I attach a lovely photo mid 26 mile bike ride on Sunday unfortunately the poor photography does not catch the extremely snow blizzard I encountered climbing the huge mountain up to the BakerBerkshires house.


Keep steady on your toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment